A highly respected team, Jane and Garry are International President’s Circle Members at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage having served their clients since 1985. To date, Jane and Garry Smith have successfully closed more than $320 million in transactions. Professional expertise and personal service in the areas serving Southern Maine with concentration in the Greater Portland communities. Specializing in Residential, Condominiums, Multi-Family, Distinctive, Waterfront, Income, Investment, Land and New Construction.
Garry and I strive to make each and every transaction personal and fun! As a team we are able to serve buyers and sellers in a unique way and offer the advantage of having two view points when it comes to marketing ideas and or problem solving. We offer buyer representation and seller representation and bring our many years of professional training and experience to our clients. We welcome your requests and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you.
We are rooted in our community having both grown up in and attended Portland schools. When we were first married, Garry was playing professional baseball with the New York Yankee organization.
We traveled throughout the U.S. from east to west coast! It was a wonderful experience for both of us and we most certainly gained an appreciation for the term “Relocation!” We love Maine and decided to make it our permanent home. We enjoy golfing, gardening, biking, hiking, kayaking, fishing, winter sports, wilderness camping and just plain being outdoors.
- 2104, 2015, 2016 Highest Gross Closed Commissions – Portland Maine office
- 2013 International President’s Elite Members
- NRT’s Top 1,000 Sales Associates for second quarter, 2012 out of 41,000 Associates
- President’s Circle Members, 2012
- Portland Office, #1 in Sales Volume, 2011; #5 in Northern New England, 2011
- NRT’s Top 1,000 Sales Associates for second quarter 2010 out of 45,000 Associates
- International President’s Circle; 2005, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 2011
- President’s Elite Members representing Top 4% Internationally 2002, 03, 04
- Circle of Excellence, Platinum Club, Chairman’s Club 2000, 01, 02
- Team of the Year 1998, 2001, Top Team Falmouth 2004, 05,06,07
- Sales Person of the Year, South Portland; 1986, Falmouth, 1996
Education and Certification
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Garry
- University of New England, Portland, Jane
- Graduate Realtors Institute; Accredited Buyer Agent
- Previews, Luxury Homes Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist; Home Staging Specialist
- Portland Board of Realtors, Maine Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- A portion of every commission is donated to Coldwell Banker Cares
- North Deering Neighborhood Association
- Volunteer, Portland Red Cross
- Portland High School Baseball Assistant Coach, 1996-1999
- Members, Portland Country Club
- Members, Portland Trails Organization
Personal Interests and Accomplishments
- Garry was inducted into the Maine Baseball Hall of Fame in 1988
- Investment property remodeling for rental and resale; Vacation travels have taken us to areas such as Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Mexico, the West Indies, Bermuda and Caribbean Islands! During Garry’s baseball career, we traveled the entire perimeter of the United States in 1978 when the Yankees relocated their Triple A team to Tacoma, WA.
- Office : 207-253-3185
- Mobile : 207-838-2166
- Fax : 207-774-1116