Welcome to Portland, Maine! There is so much to see and do in our beautiful coastal city. From Arts and Entertainment to fabulous shopping and dining, or sports and recreation – there truly is something for everyone. We have provided you with just a few of the many area listings of hotels, restaurants, things to do and surrounding community information. We live, love and play all around the Greater Portland and we want to be your real estate agent – and partner, so contact us today!
Hotels and Inns– There are many options available for lodging. You may want to stay in the downtown, Old Port District at the Portland Harbor Hotel or The Regency Hotel or at a B & B such as The Danforth Inn or The Pomegranate Inn. You may wish to stay close to the airport and Maine Mall shopping area where you’ll find a full range of hotels and motels to meet your needs and budget.
Dining and Entertainment – Click on this link to find a variety of dining options for every budget! Here are a few for starters!
- Five Fifty Five, Downtown Portland
- The Salt Water Grille, South Portland
- The Royal River Grille House, Yarmouth
- Joe’s Boathouse, Spring Point Marina, South Portland
- Becky’s Diner, Commercial St, Portland
- The Front Room, Congress St, Portland
- Vignolas, Dana St, Portland
- Walter’s, Downtown Portland
Sports and Recreation – Whether it’s sightseeing the historical district, cruising around the islands of Casco Bay, trail hiking, kayaking or watching professional sports, we’ve got it!
- Portland Head Light
- Casco Bay Cruise Lines
- Downeast Duck Adventures
- The Portland Sea Dogs, Baseball
- The Portland Pirates, Hockey
- The Red Claws, Basketball
- Riverside Golf Course, Portland
- Sable Oaks Golf Course, South Portland
- Nonesuch Golf, Scarborough
Shopping – Discover Downtown Portland, Falmouth, Freeport areas for everything from boutiques to art galleries and maybe even discover an antique shop or two! LL Bean in Freeport is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- Parking in Portland
- Old Port District
- Maine Mall, South Portland
- The Shops at Falmouth Village, Route One, Falmouth, ME
- LL Bean, 95 Main St, Freeport. ME 04032, 1-877-775-2326
- Cabelas, 100 Cabelas Boulevard, Scarborough, ME 04074 207-883-7400
Information on Surrounding Communities of Greater Portland